Great volunteer opportunity! NASW is seeking clinical social workers to serve on a new task force to revise its NASW Standards for Clinical Social Work in Social Work Practice, a resource published in 2005.
Social workers should be licensed at the clinical level in the state in which they are practicing and have at least 10 years of experience in one or more of the following practice settings:
• Community Mental Health Centers
• Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Programs
• Ambulatory Healthcare Settings
• Partial Hospitalization Programs
• Child Welfare Agencies
• Aging Services
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Private Practice
Estimated time of commitment is 12-18 months with meetings via teleconference. If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com by September 30.